I did get a few things knocked off my to-do list, however.
- Embarrassingly, we took down our Christmas decorations. At least it isn't February yet.
- I hung up a bunch of the baby's clothes in his closet.
- A few loads of laundry were tackled.
- I made a chicken in the crock pot today so that we can enjoy it for lunches this week.
- Some vacuuming and dusting was accomplished.
- I took a nap.
- I bought groceries on Saturday.
Scott snowboarded both yesterday and today and I must admit, I feel a little jealous that my board is in storage for the season. It's for the good of the little one, though. Saturday night, we went out for Mexican food, so I did join the land of the living (and get out of sweat pants) at least once.
I'm not sure what the "nesting" instinct feels like, but I think I may be starting to feel it a bit. My mind is constantly going over the things I need to get done before baby arrives and I feel a strong pull toward cleaning and organizing.
This week I'm looking forward to lunch with girlfriends and to my doctor's appointment on Friday. Here's wishing you all a fabulous week!