Sunday, January 19, 2014

My pregnancy: 25 weeks

How Far Along:  25 weeks, 4 days.
Weight Gain/Loss:  +14 pounds
Sleep:  I haven't slept well since about six weeks. And this past week I had a terrible cold, so sleep has been pretty crappy.
Best Moment This Week:  Seeing my handsome husband put together the crib. He's going to be an amazing father.
Movement: Quite a bit of movement. Once in a while, he'll give me a big kick.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Sweets still don't sound good. Unfortunately, EVERYTHING ELSE does.
What I Miss: Sleeping through the night and sometimes wine. 
Stretch Marks:  Not yet. I've been using an organic almond shower oil and Burt's Bee's Mama Bee Belly Butter. And sometimes my Hope in a Jar for Body. 
Belly Button:  It's still there! 
Wedding Rings:  Dealing with a bit of swelling, so they're off right now. I'm wearing a white sapphire Scott gave me as a gift.
Mood: Is pregnancy rage a mood? 
Labor Signs:  None yet.
Milestones:   My next appointment includes the dreaded glucose test!
Upcoming Appointments/Events: Glucose test and check-up on Jan. 31.
What I look forward to: Finishing the baby's nursery.
Weekly Wisdom:  Have a good cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment