Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Pregnancy: 28 Weeks

Scott and I at a charity event last week.
How Far Along:  28 weeks, four days
Weight Gain/Loss:  +11 pounds (I cleaned up my eating this past two weeks and lost a bit of weight).
Sleep:  Still not sleeping the best, but I've been taking naps when I can.
Best Moment This Week:  Feeling this little guy kick and move like crazy this week!
Movement: Lots of movement at this point.
Food Cravings/Aversions: No significant cravings or aversions lately.
What I Miss: Sleeping through the night. Being able to shave easily!
Stretch Marks:  Not yet. I've been using an organic almond shower oil and Burt's Bee's Mama Bee Belly Butter. And sometimes my Hope in a Jar for Body. 
Belly Button:  It's still there! 
Wedding Rings:  Dealing with a bit of swelling, so they're off right now. I'm wearing a white sapphire Scott gave me as a gift.
Mood: I think I'm starting to "nest." I have a really strong urge to clean, organize and prepare for the baby.
Labor Signs:  None yet.
Milestones:   I passed my glucose test last week!
Upcoming Appointments/Events: My check-ups are now every two weeks!
What I look forward to: Finishing the baby's nursery.
Weekly Wisdom:  Take time to relax and slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment