Friday, April 1, 2011

Omaha Fashion Week

Omaha isn't a city that normally conjures up images of high fashion, runway shows and budding designers. You may be surprised to know that Omaha Fashion Week is the Midwest's largest fashion show.

My sister and I recently got all glammed up to attend their spring show.

Their spring show is a bit smaller than the show in fall. Regardless, I was impressed. About a dozen designers took turns showing their collections and there were some beautiful pieces. I loved that several designers incorporated the color peach/coral. So feminine and universally-flattering.

I wanted to share a few photos. I wish I could have gotten more photos of the designs, but my little point-and-shoot just wasn't up to the challenge.




















My dress is from BCBG; bag is vintage; jacket from White House Black Market; and shoes by Qupid.


































My sister and I. This picture makes me laugh because it looks like our hair is connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment