Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Well-being Wednesday: Success on the Scale!

Another Well-being Wednesday has rolled around and I'm happy to report positive health news.

My weight is down two pounds to 155!

The scale and I are typically not good friends, as I've always had to work, work, work to see weight loss. And this past week, I did just that. Between drinking tons of water, moving more and choosing mostly fruits, veggies and lean meats, the plateau I've been on may finally be breaking down.

The goal I've set for next week is to lose another pound. I'm planning to hit the gym even more and continue with the fresh fruits, vegetables and lean meat that I've been eating.

What are your well-being plans for the coming week? I'll be checking in again next Wednesday, so until then,  let's live healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment