Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bully Style

Bully Style

A few weeks ago I picked up this adorable shirt at Forever 21. I bought one for myself and one for my sister Karalie. The shirt has an adorable pitbull on the front and a portion of the proceeds go to the ASPCA.

No matter what type of animal you're crazy about, I love the idea of sporting animal-themed clothes. 


Perhaps I haven't mentioned it, but our family loves pittys. My parents' dog Deuce is the most loving, loyal, gentle dog I've ever known. They get such a bad rap, unfortunately, because of the lack of education about their breed, stereotypes and the way they are portrayed in mainstream media. (I have to limit myself on this subject, because it's a soap box topic for me. So I'll leave it at that.)

This is Deuce. Just look at that face. He wants you to know that he's a lover, not a fighter.



No comments:

Post a Comment