Wednesday, July 4, 2012

God Bless America



I hope you all had a good Independence Day. We did the most 'Merican things we could think of--hit the gym, went to the mall, took naps, drank by the pool and grilled meat. 



Yes, that's my husband and his best friend being "patriotic." Perhaps I should send their photo to Michelob. I think this would be a great shot for a new ad campaign. Or not.


I don't know about you, but today feels like a Sunday. I pray tomorrow doesn't go the route of a Manic Monday. But, hey, on a more positive note, the weekend's only two days away.


Again, happy firecracker day--hope you had fun blowing stuff up, but didn't blow anything off.




God Bless America, 
Land that I love. Stand beside her, and guide her Thru the night with a light from above. From the mountains, to the prairies, To the oceans, white with foam God bless America, My home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment