Monday, April 30, 2012

Headed West

Next month (May) we're planning to take a trip to Denver for our four-year wedding anniversary.
I'm Type A when it comes to trip planning. We already have our hotel booked as well as a tour of the New Belgium brewery in Fort Collins booked. Also on our to-do list is (of course) a trip to Ikea and possibly a trip to the Denver Art Museum to see Yves Saint Laurent: The Retrospective.

We'll plan to enjoy some great food and drinks while we're there, so I'm searching for restaurant and nightlife recommendations. Any thoughts?

Most of all, I'm looking forward to getting away with my husband for some rest and relaxation. I simply can't believe we've been married for nearly four years! Time really does fly.

Any fabulous Denver must-see recommendations would be appreciated. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment