Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Weekly Planner: April 30 - May 6
Planning my week is a huge key to success. Really--it either makes or breaks me. Take a few minutes before the beginning of a new week and plan your fitness and food. When you have a plan, treat it like you would treat a schedule at your job. You wouldn't miss an important meeting, right? Schedule your workouts and don't miss them. Planning your food for the week is important for you to be able to buy fresh groceries and ensure a healthy meal. We've all been in the position of not having a meal planned and ending up eating whatever we can find around the kitchen or going out for fast food. Typically, I plan a week's worth of meals at a time. As for lunches and snacks, I plan those a day or two ahead of time just by jotting them down in my journal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment