Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Red Mango Mini-Date

Do you have a Red Mango nearby? If so, run--don't walk--there for a bowl of fro-yo heaven. Last night, Scott and I had errands to run, which included a trip to the furniture store to look at mirrors, the book store and a quick stop by Trader Joe's--which is conveniently-located near Red Mango. We just couldn't help ourselves. The weather was perfect, so we grabbed our frozen yogurt and sat outside on a bench to enjoy the evening. Perhaps it's a bit cheesy, but I love the red, lighted tree in front of their store. It's fake (of course) and looks like that year-round.



































We added plenty of fresh berries. Gotta get those servings of fruit in!



















It was a perfect ending to a day that started (for me) as a "typical Monday." A nothing-goes-as-planned, everybody-leave-me-alone, maybe-if-I-shut-my-eyes-I'll-be-invisible kind of day. Do you have any tips for surviving Mondays? I would love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment