Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Good-for-the-waistline news

I'm a sucker for news. A news junkie. A news addict. From celebrity scoops to politics, if it's news, I need to know. What was the National Enquirer's old tag-line? Enquiring minds want to know.

Especially interesting to me? News that involves food.

The Cheesecake Factory is rolling out a new Skinnylicious Menu. According to their Facebook page:

"
With nearly 50 selections to choose from, the new calorie-conscious menu will roll out nationwide from 8/9 to 9/9 and includes Chicken Taco Wraps, SkinnyLicious™ Hamburgers, Tuscan Chicken and SkinnyLicious™ Herb Crusted Salmon."

Will this include Skinnylicious cheesecake!? I certainly hope so, but I won't hold my breath.

I'm always happy to see restaurants add healthier options to their menus. Perhaps I'm in the minority, but that is often how we choose where we're going to eat when going out.

When (or if!) we decide to visit Cheesecake Factory in the near future, I'll be sure to review the new menu here on Prairie Glitter. Now back to dreaming of calorie-free cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment