Thursday, June 23, 2011

Workin' on my fitness

Last night we finally joined a gym. We're now members of 24-Hour Fitness. It's close to work and home, has great amenities and we both felt a good vibe there. And, I loved their lap pool and group cycling room. I can't wait to start workin' on my fitness (cue over-played Fergie song).

I need to dust off my running shoes and workout gear--yes it's been way too long. Does anyone else find they're super-particular about what they work out in? Here is my criteria when choosing workout gear:

1. Comfort. No bulges, bare skin or muffin tops, thank you.
2. Must camouflage my excessive sweating issues. Perhaps, TMI, but I can't tell a lie.
3. Slimming. Yes, I'll take all the help I can get.

Here are a few pieces I'd love to have. Perhaps I'll reward myself If I stick with my hard work in the gym and with my nutrition.


















No comments:

Post a Comment