Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hit list

As someone who finds herself often overwhelmed at department stores and malls, online shopping has become my dear friend. And not only shopping, but window shopping--browsing. Or would that be screen shopping? Don't get me wrong, I still love my in-person shopping sessions, I just find something so relaxing about sipping a cup of coffee in my yoga pants while browsing for new apparel. Here are a few of my favorite online fashion shops:

Apparel and Accessories
Forever 21 - Trendy, affordable
ASOS - Tons of variety and looks you won't find in the mall
Newport News - Great for work separates
Victoria's Secret - Casual wear, intimates
Tulle - Hip, trendy, generally good quality
Rue La La - Designer items, big discounts
6PM - Shoes, shoes, shoes
Chadwicks - Great for work separates

I purchased this bodysuit to wear with pencil skirts and trousers for work from Chadwicks. I purchased it in the red color. I've already worn it and really loved the fit and quality. And I loved not having to try to keep my shirt tucked in all day. Bonus! Even bigger bonus? It was under $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment