Monday, June 15, 2015

Pineapple Pink Lemonade Pool Drink

I wanted to share the recipe for a sweet, easy pool drink I mixed up while we were on vacation in Florida last week. My goal was to create something that didn't use 2,000 ingredients and tasted fresh. 

This recipe makes a huge batch. So either put it in one gigantic pitcher, or just use about half of each of the bottles/containers (listed below). I made mine in two batches. And I eyeballed the ingredients because I am a rebel like that. 


















Pineapple Pink Lemonade Pool Drink

Ingredients
1 bottle pink lemonade (I used Trader Joe's)
1 bottle pink lemonade vodka
1 can/container of pineapple juice
Ice

Instructions
Empty half of each bottle/container into a large pitcher (or the entire bottle of each into a gigantic container). Serve over ice. Enjoy.

My husband found some really tacky and awesome plastic pineapple containers with straws at a Dollar Tree near our resort and that's what we put our drinks in. They worked out great because they kept bugs/dirt/whatever out of our drinks and were pool-friendly. 

I also think you could come up with some great garnishes such as pineapple, lemon wedges or fancy swizzle sticks. This would be a great party or girls night out drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment