Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Jude | Four Months


Jude, you are four months old!

Diaper size  |  Size two
Weight  |   15+ pounds (we think!)

Health
Chomp, chomp, chomp! You got your first tooth right around your four-month birthday. We got you an amber teething necklace and I'm not sure it works. I may have noticed a tiny bit less drool when you wear it. Otherwise, we manage the discomfort with cool teethers, homeopathic gel and Tylenol. You also might be getting your first little cold. I knew it was inevitable since you go to daycare. You had a bit of a stuffy nose.

Sleep
Your typical routine is to have your bath at 9 p.m. followed by playtime, food and rocking you to sleep. You will sleep from about 10:30 p.m. to 3:00 or 4:00 a.m. You eat and then go back to sleep until around 6:30 to 7:00 a.m. You take a few short naps throughout the day.

Diet
You are still getting breast milk and being supplemented with formula. You eat a four ounce bottle about every two hours or so.

Milestones
Of course, your first tooth is a huge milestone. You've also began to hold your head up without help and now you reach for your toys and grab them. 

Likes
You love, love, love to laugh and smile. You have a smile for everyone and it melts my heart. You love tummy time and playing on your play mat. And you're totally a "toy child." Toys of all kinds pique your interest and you love to use your hands to explore them. You also still like your bath time and get really happy after you're clean. 

Dislikes
You really don't have too many dislikes right now. You're not a big fan of me wiping your nose and you don't like to be hungry. Other than that, you're a happy camper. 

Nicknames
Peanut, peanut butter, little pumpkin, pumpkin butt, punk, boo boo.

Things I want to remember
Your laugh is music to my ears. You LOVE to laugh, smile and have fun. When daddy bounces you or "Supermans" you, it makes you squeal with joy. I also love how you nuzzle your head into my neck when I pick you up. And when I come to get you from daycare, you just light up. Jude, you are the light of my life, little boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment