Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Winter Weather Weirdness

You know how people always seem to talk about the weather when they don't have anything else to talk about? Yep, me too. But prepare to have your mind blown, because I do have things to talk about and I'm still going to talk about the weather.

I'm not sure where you're located, but our weather in Nebraska has been freakish this winter, to say the least. Typically, we have a number of sub-zero days, blizzards and snows that make it difficult to travel and ample blustery, just-plain-cold days. This year? Nope.

We've had a few cold days and a couple snowfalls--that's it. While the rest of the state is celebrating, my husband and I, who are snow and cold weather enthusiasts, are a bit bummed.

Scott teaches snowboarding lessons at a nearby ski area in his spare time and we both love to be out on our boards. This year the weather was not conducive to fun, snowy recreation.

I'm going to be dodging a number of things being thrown at me when I say this, but I kind of hope we get one last, good snow before spring.

So, out of my dual love for winter and another love in my life, Pinterest, here are a few snowy scenes to start the day. A day here in Nebraska that's forecast for sun and 73 degrees.







Source: google.com via Kath on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment