Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Early Rising

Hello, Tuesday! We were up and at 'em at 4 a.m. today (Scott travels to the main office once each week, typically on Tuesday). I always try to use the extra time on Tuesday mornings to be productive. This morning I organized some papers in our office.

This is the result of my weekly Bachelor time-slot manicure from last night. Yes, now that the Bachelor is back on, it becomes the night I do my nails. I know it's winter, but I couldn't resist a bright, punchy pink.




















Today's to-do list includes work, writing thank you notes, finding time for a workout, putting away laundry, making Reuben sandwiches for supper and spending some time with my husband tonight. What's on your list?

Find some time for yourself today and don't forget to throw in a little self-appreciation. Happy Tuesday!





















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment