Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tick tock, tick tock

I can practically hear the clock ticking away tonight. I've been procrastinating. The pile of work I brought home is sitting next to me. Four loads of laundry have been done and I found time to clean out my closet. What is wrong with me? I'm sure I'll be a real peach tomorrow.

On a positive note, tomorrow is Wednesday--Hump Day. We've made it through half the week. Yesterday, I didn't think I'd make it to mid-week. Between deadlines, fixing a mistake I made at work and falling in a parking lot, I almost gave up.

Back to falling. I was leaving a store, where I had just bought a yellow vase over my lunch hour. I was in the parking lot and I'm not sure what happened...perhaps I stepped on a rock. All I know is that my leg wobbled and I went to the ground, staining my dress and breaking my vase. And to top it all off some lady outside yelled, "Oh my goodness, that woman just fell! Are you okay?" I really just wanted to play dead and pretend no one could see me. Falling is mortifying, yet very funny to me after the fact.

And the incident totally reminded me of this video...one of my favorites.

Well, I'm off to do some work. I hope everyone is having a fabulous Tuesday evening. Happy Hump Day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment