Thursday, September 22, 2011

Week(end!)

Typically I try my best not to be one of those people who wish for Friday's speedy arrival by Monday morning at 8:35 a.m., but this week the end of the week just couldn't come fast enough.

For the first weekend in some time, I have no plans. When I say no plans, I suppose I mean that I have no plans involving anything or anyone but Scott and I.

There is a small list I'd like to get accomplished, such as painting some furniture in one of the spare bedrooms and doing some organizing around the house. Don't you love weekends like that?

I'm also planning to get at least one workout in. We managed to go to the gym a couple times this week--which is two more times than last week. And I was sick one day this week, so I feel pretty good about that. I was also a lot more conscious of my eating habits this week and tried to plan out my meals and snacks. Baby steps.



I hope you all had a fabulous week. Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment