Monday, October 18, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to my blog, Prairie Glitter. The purpose of this blog is to be an outlet for me to share my life, experiences and interests.

About me:
  • I am happily-married to my college sweetheart. We were married May 24, 2008.
  • No children...yet. We have a tuxedo cat named Dart who thinks he is the ruler of our home. (Certainly, our hearts!)
  • We are first-time homeowners, purchasing our first home in June 2010.
  • What do I get paid to do? I am a public relations associate for an advertising agency.
  • Working to maintain a healthy body has (and will) always be one of my biggest challenges.
  • I love to write and I am hopeful that this blog will help me overcome a bit of writer's block I've struggled with over the past year.
  • The above-mentioned interests I plan to blog about include fashion; beauty; decorating; cooking; healthy living; entertaining; and of course my family and friends.
With that, welcome to Prairie Glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment