Monday, June 4, 2012

Low-key Evening

Happy Monday, everyone! After I got home from work this evening, I cooked supper for Scott and I. Steaks with cracked peppercorn seasoning and sauteed Brussels sprouts. Delicious.


Afterward, Scott mowed the lawn and I spent some time taking pictures of the yard and what's been blooming lately.











I'm finishing up my low-key evening with a bit of housework and laundry. I also made a clean eating recipe for homemade whole wheat pizza crust to use tomorrow night. And, blogging, of course. 

Tonight I'll end with this verse about family. I've been thinking about my family a lot today and how much they mean to me, even though we don't see each other that often. The beauty of the love we feel for our family is that it is a selfless love. A love that compels us to do things for one another that does not benefit ourselves, but the other. 

"Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves." Romans 12:10

I hope you all had a great Monday. Enjoy the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment