My in-laws, sister-in-law and her two little ones were supposed to visit this weekend. But, my poor nephew has strep and mono! He cried when his mamma told him that they couldn't visit. So bummed!
Since we won't have house guests, Scott and I will probably work on some projects around the house and in the yard.
Scott traveled about three hours away for a photo shoot today for his job, so we were up at 4 a.m. It's now after 10 p.m. and he's still not home. I think he's going to be pretty exhausted when he gets in.
Spring has definitely sprung around here. I'm getting antsy to start working on my yard. I've been scouring Pinterest for ideas. Here are a few things I'd like to accomplish this spring and summer:
- Re-stain our deck.
- Plant veggies and herbs in raised beds or containers.
- Re-landscape the side of our house by planting some new plants, shrubs, etc.
- Purchase and plant some new plants for around our backyard pond.
- Plant annuals in my big planter out front.
- Put together a few pots of pretty annuals for my front porch and deck.
Here are a few inspiration photos I've pinned:
Looking at these photos just makes me want to get outside! How about you? Do you have any weekend plans to work outside?
Have a great weekend!