Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tomorrow is Wednesday?

Can it be? Tomorrow is Wednesday? I love short weeks. Even more sweet, I took Friday off simply for the purpose of a having a "mental health day." The Christmas weekend flew by, sadly, and it was back to the grind today. We always leave our Christmas decorations up through Epiphany, so I have a bit longer to enjoy them. However, our weather is supposed to be an unseasonal 56 degrees this week, so the outside lights may get taken down earlier.

Tonight when I came home from work, Scott cooked stir fry and then I hit the gym for a Tabata session. The sweat felt so good. I did, however, manage to spill water while I was taking a drink and on the elliptical machine. Not a little water, but half a bottle. And I am guessing the scene from behind me may have looked like I had a little "accident" as the water ran down the front of my shirt and down my legs. Whoopsie!

We have plans to go ice skating this week. Near downtown, there is a huge outdoor rink set up each year. We tried to go last year but it was closed, so it's been on my winter 2011 list.

I'm so looking forward to New Year's Eve. We went together with some other couples on a New Year's Eve bowling package/party. I won't be spending this week toiling over what kind of sparkly outfit to throw together. My biggest wardrobe concern will be ensuring I have socks to wear with bowling shoes. I love low-stress, laid-back celebrations.

I hope your week is going fabulously. It's time for bed...my flannel sheets are calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment