Monday, October 10, 2011

Take me to my happy place

Hello, Monday! After having a wonderful weekend, I 'm not so sure how I feel about the beginning of the work week.

Friday night after work we made taco pizza, went out to run a few errands and then came home and relaxed. Saturday, I got up early (5:45 a.m. early) and did housework and made mini fritattas. I made a big crockpot of chili and then my brother and his friend came over and we all watched the game. Yesterday, I spent the day doing a little shopping, cleaning and putting out my Halloween decorations. We finished our night by grilling steaks and spending some QT talking.

Because I'm not feelin' Monday too much, I think I'll take myself (mentally) to my happy place.



Vail, Colorado. One of my favorite places on this planet. It's where we've vacationed. It's where we got engaged. It's where I can lose myself in its beauty.

Before we know it, the time for getting out our snowboard gear and warm clothes will be upon us. I can't wait.





Have a fantastic Monday. I plan to do the same. Even if I have to get by via trips to my happy place.

No comments:

Post a Comment