Thursday, March 17, 2011

Saint Patrick's Day

Happy Saint Patrick's Day. My day began with getting to the office early for a move. My office--along with several others--are moving one floor below the main office due to our growing team. We had no internet or computers and things weren't moving as planned, so I was able to leave before lunch and work from home the rest of the day. Since it was such a beautiful day outside, I was happy to be able to enjoy it a bit.

Tonight my husband made Reuben sandwiches in honor of St. Patrick's Day. Of course, they are made with sauerkraut, which I can't get enough of--I was in heaven.















I had to take a picture of the sandwich on my Fiestaware plate, as my color is called "Shamrock." How appropriate, right?















When it comes to decorating for holidays, I usually try to do something. For Saint Patrick's Day, it was a simple bouquet of glittering shamrocks in a vintage pot.


















On a different note, we had some plumbing work done at the house today. I'll save the dirty details for an upcoming post. I am hoping the "Luck O' the Irish" will be with us as we attempt to do laundry tonight for the first time since the plumbing repairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment